- GEP Energy Solutions is a veteran-owned company that focuses on retro-fitting outdated metal halides with upgraded, state-of-the art LED tennis court lights.
- We have partnered with TechLight, a manufacturer of a wide assortment of luminaires headquartered in Dallas, TX, to offer the Scimitar LED light fixture with sole-sourced CREE optics.
- Our fixtures deliver more lumens (light energy per watt power) than our competitors, reduces your energy consumption by up to 52% and decreases your carbon footprint.
- Our optics are painstakingly designed for each application, whether you have a pool, parking lot, a tennis or pickleball court, our fixtures are specifically manufactured to deliver the best the lighting industry can offer in each of those applications.
- We provide turnkey solutions for your lighting needs. Not only do we have all the materials you need to upgrade your facility, but we can also complete the installation. Whether new construction or retrofitting old fixtures to our LEDs, we offer industry leading warranties and service (including clean up).
Our products are made in the USA and equipped with 10-year warranty on all fixtures and labor if something were to ever happen to your lights.
We manage the entire project cycle from pre-proposal to post-install and beyond. By providing a suite of services incorporating advanced technologies, we set our clients up to achieve maximum operational savings as well as enjoy the best tennis playing experience they can imagine.
We offer a Demo Program – GEP will retrofit a court at our expense and give you 60 days to decide if you like the results. If you are not satisfied with our lights, all you need to do is remove the fixtures and pay for freight to ship back to Techlight. No harm, no foul.
Complimentary Light Audit Program – A representative from our company will visit your site and complete a full service light audit of your light levels and take ariel pictures of your facility so you know exactly what quality of light you are currently playing under.